JustSystems Engineering Services
XMetaL products have a proven history of adapting to the needs of our customers. This is made possible by 1000+ API methods and properties for building custom scripts, a dialog editor for creating new dialogs, configuration files for selecting predefined software behaviors, a defined interface for interacting with your content repository, the ability to integrate third-party controls into the product, and support for menu and toolbar customization.
Examples of Engineering Services
- Script development to streamline repetitive tasks and add functionality for power users.
- Style sheet development for publishing with your corporate styles.
- Output configuration for publishing for multiple languages.
- CSS development to change the way documents are displayed in XMetaL.
- Macros for pasting clipboard content from other applications into XMetaL Author or XMAX.
- Enable/disable tracked changes based on the user’s role.
- Custom dialogs for working with attributes and elements to make XML authoring more user-friendly.
- Document validation against business rules that go beyond rules defined in a DTD or schema.
- Remove menu items to simplify the user interface for occasional users.
- Integrate XMetaL XMAX into your browser-based application to provide a validating XML editor with a wide variety of easily enabled functionality, such as spell checking, find and replace, track changes, and validation against a DTD or W3C schema.
- Integrate third-party ActiveX controls for displaying specialized graphic formats in the XMetaL Author editor.
- Connections to back-end systems using web service calls to retrieve document information.
- CMS connector development.
It all starts with a phone call to discuss your needs : Contact us